Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New beginnings

The new students at St Josephs College were as much excited as they were anxious on their first day in the College. They had their reasons to be happy. Some were looking forward to their academic classes to start; others had their extra curricular and sporting activities to look forward to. Over 600 students began their orientation programme before the regular classes began here today.


“I got to know about this college from my sister. The education system is good, the teaching is good and the Tibetan students also get a lot of opportunities here. That’s the reason why I joined this college,” said Tenzin, an MEC student.

“I don’t know many people here as I am from Sikkim. I just know that this college is good and I have heard a lot about this college. I am all excited to be here and am looking forward to the academic year to begin,” said Kunga.

“I aspire to be an IAS officer and I have chosen HEP as my combination. I know a couple of seniors and I know that St Joseph’s is a top college in Bangalore. It will be a different experience as I will meet different people and the experience will be diverse all together,” said Dean Jones

- Smitha Jayaram, II M S Com

No comments:

Post a Comment