Wednesday, June 29, 2011

They are at home at SJC

It is every student’s dream to get into a reputed college so that he/she can study well to face the competitive world and the new challenges of life. The freshers at SJC have begun their journey with hope and determination.

It has been more than a week since College has started to function. The first year students are excited about the College atmosphere. They are happy to be part of SJC family and are looking forward to have a fruitful year ahead.


Vedha

Benita

When asked to share their views about the college Vedha Nair from I CBZ, said, "I really liked the campus. As I come from a valley based college, I am very fond of nature. I had heard that the Science faculty is really good. So I opted for this college."

Aaron Abhishek from I VISCOM, said, "I did my PUC in St Joseph's College, so I am quite familiar with the surroundings and working of the college. I chose this field as I am interested in photography and also in animation. I also like doing a bit of reporting. I find the atmosphere very friendly."

Benita D, from I BCA, said, "St Joseph's is a well reputed college in India. It stands first in South India. I wanted to join Joseph's because it has good faculty and also eco-friendly atmosphere. I am happy to get into Joseph's and be a part of this college."

- Priyanka A., II M S Com

No comments:

Post a Comment